This webinar occurred on February 28, 2020. It has been recorded. You may download the slides and watch a recording using the links below.
The next free webinar from the Christensen Law Firm is “Engagement Agreements for Non-Lending Assignments, Just for California and Washington Appraisers.”
February 28, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific.
In this webinar, I’ll cover:
- How to create a professional engagement agreement for non-lending appraisal assignments.
- Impress your clients, make sure you get paid, and protect yourself with a well-thought agreement that works with corresponding terms and conditions in your appraisal report.
- How to access my password protected web page with sample engagement agreements I have drafted specifically for California and Washington appraisers.
Registration is free and only requires your name and email. I will have a drawing at the end for free enrollment in my 4-hour online CE seminar “Appraiser Liability 101.” Or, the winner can receive a free copy of my book Risk Management for Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Firms.
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.
If you are a California or Washington appraiser, please be sure to check out these two special legal resources for you:
- My online class “Appraiser Liability 101” – it’s a 4-hour online CE seminar for appraisers approved for credit in CA and WA (and OR too). In January and February, the $60 price includes a free copy of my book Risk Management for Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Firms.
- “Appraiser Law” is a legal plan I have created for California and Washington appraisers. The concept is to bring first-class legal counsel to appraisers at a very affordable cost. It enables appraisers to get legal counsel from me for a long list of legal issues related to appraisal work and operating small appraisal firms. Please read about it on www.appraiserlaw.com.
Thank you, Peter Christensen